Know the Rules
The Regulations, Safety & Compliance certification has a different certification for every medical/recreational regulated states. Each state, city and county has their own laws and regulations. This certification is meant to teach students the regulations, and safety procedures needed to know in order to be compliant with the local laws in Colorado State.
In this course we will discuss issues concerning marijuana’s effect on the human body, acceptable forms of Identification and other key state laws and rules affecting owners, managers, and employees.
Section 1: Marijuana’s Effect on the Human Body
- Marijuana’s physical effects based on type of marijuana product.
- Time to impairment.
- Visible signs of impairment.
- Recognizing the signs of impairment.
Section 2: Sales to Minors
- Training covers all pertinent state law provisions.
Section 3: Acceptable forms of Identification
- How to check identification.
- Spotting false identification.
- Patient Registry Cards issued by the department of public health and environment and equivalent patient verification documents.
- Provisions for confiscating fraudulent identifications; and e.Common mistakes made in verification.
Section 4: Other key state laws and rules affecting owners, managers, and employees
- Local and state licensing and enforcement.
- Compliance with all Inventory Tracking System regulations.
- Administrative and criminal liability.
- License sanctions and court sanctions.
- Waste disposal.
- Health and safety standards.
- Patrons prohibited from bringing marijuana onto licensed premises.
- Permitted hours of sale.
- Conduct of establishment.
- Permitting inspections by state and local licensing and enforcement authorities.
- Licensee responsible for activities occurring within licensed premises.
- Maintenance of records.
- Privacy issues.
- Prohibited purchases.